A beautiful introduction to Brooklyn Waldorf.
Each Parent-Child class provides a wonderful opportunity for young children to experience new environments, peers and adults while feeling secure in the presence of a beloved caregiver. Parents and caregivers gain precious opportunities to quietly observe their child in play and discuss child development, parenting issues and Waldorf education with a Waldorf-trained teacher.
The class is led by the teacher who guides the children and parents in a gentle rhythm. Parents engage in quiet classroom-related activities provided by the teacher, while the children spend their time playing with simple toys made of natural materials that foster imaginative play. The teacher invites everyone to join in circle time, outdoor time and homey activities, such as bread-making and snack.
Fall 2016 Class and Application Information
- Parents or caregivers must attend class with the child.
- There are no trial classes, no make- up classes and no refunds for missed classes or withdrawals.
- Applications are available for the fall session which runs September – November. Please review the table below for class details. Application/processing fee is $16 for new families and $10 for returning families.
- Each class is 1.5 hours.
- Four classes are offered weekly and families may apply for more than one class.
- Tuition is $520 per class and is due before the class begins in order to secure your child’s place in the class.
- Admission notification is sent prior to the first class.
- Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis and requires that you select your top choice classes in order of preference. If your top choice is filled, we will offer the next preferred and available class.
- Applications remain available until all seats are full.We pro-rate tuition for families joining after the session begins.
16 months – 3 Years
|9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.||$520|| (8 classes)
9/12, 9/19, 9/26, 10/17, 10/24, 11/7, 11/14, 11/21
|10 months – 16 months||Tuesday||9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.||$520|| (8 classes)
9/13, 9/20, 9/27, 10/18, 10/25, 11/1, 11/8, 11/15
|16 months – 3 years||Wednesday
|10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.||$520|| (8 classes)
9/14, 9/21, 9/28, 10/5, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2, 11/9
|16 months – 3 years||Thursday||9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.||$520|| (8 classes)
9/15, 9/22, 9/29, 10/6, 10/13, 10/20, 10/27, 11/3