Parent Child Schedule and Registration
Registration for the Spring Session will open in January.
Please contact admissions to receive registration updates.
We offer two sessions of parent child a year:
- Fall Session: September through January
- Spring Session: February through June
- Download the calendar here
Classes are on the following days and times for both sessions:
- 8:45am–10:15am — 16 months to 24 months
- 11:00am–12:30pm — *New* Mixed age, 16 months to 3 years
- 8:45am–10:15am — 24 months to 3 years
- 11:00am–12:30pm — 16 months to 24 months
- 11:00am–12:30pm — *New* 24 months to 3 years
Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis; families select their top choices and are placed accordingly. If there is no space in the top choice class, other available class times will be offered. We do not offer make up classes.
Registraion will remain open until all classes are full. Registration is currently only open for the Fall 2014 session.
Tuition is due in full before class begins. We do not offer refunds for missed classes or families who withdraw for any reason. We are unable to offer trial classes.
The cost of class is $59 for 1½ hours. The cost of each day differs based on the calendar and how many times that class meets.